A warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain-weave shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent coating) finish; insulated with 100-g (hood: 60-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable, removable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with a skin-friendly zipper-garage chin guard; the collar is lined with microfleece for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; two side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands; internal zippered security pocket holds your valuables
- Designed with articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and keeps cold weather outside; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor